Track and Train Your Dogs with
the Alpha 200i
Combining the benefits of high-sensitivity Garmin GPS tracking with proven Tri-Tronics electronic dog training technology, Alpha has a range of up to 9 mi for both tracking up to 20 dogs and training with tone, pulse, and 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation.
Multi-dog Tracking GPS and Remote Training Device in One
- Tracks up to 20 dogs or buddies from up to 9 miles (TT 15) or 4 miles (TT 15 mini) away
- 18 training levels of continuous and momentary stimulation
- Works with the standard TT15, TT15 Mini and T5, T5 Mini collars
- Works with the Alpha 100, Garmin DriveTrack and Garmin watches
- Preloaded TopoActive mapping provides detailed views of terrain contours and much more....
- Even pair the 200i with your phone or tablet using the Garmin Explore app then you can use your phone as a handset
- Measures dogs speed and distance traveled
An invaluable tool in the field, the Alpha 200i helps you achieve optimum performance from your sporting dogs. It combines proven Garmin GPS dog tracking with Tri-Tronics electronic dog training technology. This easy-to-use integrated handheld system allows you to track and train your dogs in the field at a range of up to 9 miles (TT 15) or 4 miles (TT 15 mini) away, delivering their exact position as often as every 2.5 seconds.
With Alpha 200i handheld and TT 15 or TT 15 mini dog devices, pinpoint up to 20 dogs or hunters exact positions on a larger, glove-friendly touchscreen display even when they are out of sight. Because Alpha 200i comes preloaded with TopoActive mapping, you'll always know your surroundings.